Website optimisation services
If you're looking for professional and experienced website optimisation services to help your search engine marketing, speak to the Web Search Workshop. We've been implementing effective SEO campaigns on business websites for over 10 years and can do the same for your site.
You've done an excellent job helping to create our site and optimising it for the search engines, giving us a high profile on the web for our target market.
Search engine optimisation for your website will involve a range of factors that will help target the best search terms for your market through the content and structure of your site.
We will work with you to understand your target market, including how your prospects are searching the web and how your site can become more visible to these potential customers.
Each website is different, but the core approach to your website optimisation is likely to involve the following factors:
- Indexing your website pages: before you have a chance to rank in the search engine results, your website pages need to be indexed. If you have just launched your website, this is the first priority, but even established sites may face indexing issues. We will ensure that your website is indexed by all the main search engines and that new content or changes to the site are also indexed as quickly as possible
- Search term focus: it will be important to target the search terms that are being used by your potential customers so we'll research the range of keywords and phrases that are relevant for your market and agree these with you, based on the most effective search engine marketing strategy for your site
- Content optimisation: we will write or revise the content of your site to target the relevant search terms - this will include changes to the HTML tags on the pages of your site, as well as potential changes to your page content. We will agree these changes with you but try not to make any significant changes to your existing website content, unless we feel this is necessary to improve the ranking potential and usability of your site
- Design & structural changes: there may be changes that we'd recommend to the structure or design elements on your website, including internal links and navigation, but we would discuss these changes and their likely impact with you and your web designer
- Impact of optimisation: once changes have been made to your website optimisation, we will submit the updated pages to the main search engines and track the changes in your ranking performance against the relevant terms, as well as review the impact on your referral traffic analytics
- Ongoing review & development: your website optimisation may need regular updates and reviews to keep your positions visible and to respond to changes in the market or with the search engines. We won't tie you into a minimum contract period but can continue to review and revise your website optimisation as required.
To find out what work might be required with your website, please contact us for an initial discussion, or you can request a FREE website assessment which will outline the recommended action for your website and our pricing packages.
You may also want to include additional optimisation work, such as improving the link popularity for your website, and we can advise you about the advantages of using pay-per-click advertising alongside your site optimisation work.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you achieve the full potential for your website optimisation strategy!